It’s A Real Challenge…
for small businesses and startup companies to find the needed time to solve business and marketing challenges when numerous day-to-day activities require attention.
It’s A Real Challenge
For small businesses and startup companies to find the needed time to solve business and marketing challenges when numerous day-to-day activities require attention.
President, Business Sense Marketing
Ron Weinberg is Founder / President of Business Sense Marketing, with responsibility for marketing programs, brand management, and special projects.
Prior to starting Business Sense Marketing, he worked in strategic business development, sales and marketing at several startup companies. Most notably, he was in charge of marketing at FFP Global, a $30 million dollar business processing outsourcing company.
Ron’s greatest strengths are his creativity, drive and ability to understand the whole picture. He thrives on challenges, particularly those that help his clients take advantage of new business opportunities.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Finance from Bentley University.
Marketing Should Be A Thought Driven Process
To help small businesses benefit from marketing activities, Business Sense Marketing can serve as a company’s marketing department or provide objective expertise to help a company address specific challenges.
Business Sense Marketing not only enjoys delivering marketing services in the Greater Boston area, we work with clients nationally.
Business Sense Marketing believes that marketing should be a thought driven and connective process, not a series of isolated activities or technology platforms. Accordingly, we are guided by the following principles:
- Forward ambitious, but realistic expectations on what our work can achieve.
- Provide a hands-on expertise that blends practical and creative marketing strategies.
- Create a positive energy which makes things happen.
- Develop Strategies tailored around your specific business. Everyone’s situation is unique and there is no one size fits all solution.
- Share the same passion that our clients have for their businesses, beliefs and potentials.
- Prioritize marketing activities based on the selected strategies.
- Deliver tremendous results.
Our clients are entrepreneurial minded with an unrelenting commitment to continually better their business. Clients have a strong drive to be the best and in this pursuit are open to ideas and fully invest themselves in the process.
Perhaps, most importantly, while financial goals are important, the desire to do positive things in an honorable manner is always prominent in their business operations.